6th Edition of Global CX Summit, Mumbai; Physical Conference on July 6, 2023
2023年5月26日 - 11:48AM
In today's hyper-competitive business landscape, providing a
seamless and captivating customer experience is no longer a
differentiator but a fundamental requirement. However, many
organizations struggle to develop comprehensive and
forward-thinking plans to enhance customer experience (CX).
Recognizing this pressing need, the highly anticipated sixth
edition of the Global CX Summit is set to bring together industry
leaders and CX professionals from India for engaging discussions
and insights into the future of CX.
Scheduled to take place on 6th July 2023 in Mumbai, the Global CX
Summit will serve as a global platform where CX enthusiasts,
thought leaders, and experts converge to explore the most pertinent
topics shaping the CX community. Attendees will gain valuable
knowledge about the latest trends, best practices, and cutting-edge
strategies that will empower businesses to thrive in the evolving
landscape of customer-centricity.
The summit will highlight the pivotal role of digital tools,
including websites, Mobile apps and chatbots, in expediting
services, enhancing convenience, and driving customer satisfaction.
With a particular emphasis on leveraging emerging technologies,
such as the metaverse and augmented reality (AR), attendees will
learn how to create accelerated and immersive customer experiences
that captivate and delight.
Get ready to hear from these Industry Experts at the Global CX
- Shweta Srivastava Chief Customer Experience Officer, Tata
- Dharmender Narang Sr. Vice President & Chief Customer
Experience Officer, IIFL Securities Ltd.
- Ankit Goenka Senior Vice President & Head Customer
Experience, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
- Satpreet Chelawat Senior Vice President & Head Customer
Obsession (SPARSH) Axis Bank
- Aalok R Pradhan Director - Customer Success, CoinDCX
- Nilesh Borgharkar Sr. Vice President Customer Support &
Service People Interactive, Shaadi.com
- Jayant Jain VP - Marketing & Customer Services, Head Loyalty
& Shopper Insights, Reliance Retail Ltd
- Vipin Gupta, CTO, Tata Starbucks India
- Kumud Upadhyay, Senior Vice President, Motilal Oswal
The event agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Orchestrating a Holistic CX Strategy
- Building Phygital avenues to provide a truly omni-channel
- Hyper-personalising the customer experience.
- How can Gamification help improve CX.
- How AI in the contact Center is leading today's silent CX
- How is Conversational AI transforming Customer Experience
- The future of experiences is immersive.
Who can Attend?
The Global CX summit in Mumbai is open to top executives and
leaders like CX Heads, Customer Relatons Heads, Customer Service
Heads, Customer Loyalty Heads, Customer Operations Heads, Heads of
Product Development and Innovation from a variety of industries,
including Manufacturing Industries, BFSI, Retail & E-commerce,
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Aviation, Telecom, Healthcare,
Entertainment and E-gaming.
For more information on Global CX Summit, Mumbai, you can refer our
We are a global B2B business events company focused on crafting
bespoke solutions and contexts by designing platforms that create
new business opportunities for our clients across concepts and
industries. We cherish the trust over the last 12 years garnered
from our partnering organizations globally, and with a growing team
of young, vibrant, and creative individuals, Exito aims at success
Contact: Mithun Gopinath,
Exito Media Concepts
Copyright 2023 JCN Newswire . All rights reserved.